Wednesday, November 4, 2015

 



3 Ways to analyze any Situation and find a Solution

 Life can be difficult and sometimes it may seem like there is no way out of certain situations. It's almost like you have to think of life's situations as a math equation. The beginning equations are quite simple while the ending are equations can be a little more difficult. As with any equation there are steps to making the solutions seem attainable and that's where the fun begins. I am a strong believer of finding a solution to anything. I was recently in a situation that made me so upset I just wanted to scream. Well I screamed and then I decided that there was no reason to keep stewing over it, so I started to brainstorm on how I could come up with a solution.

1) Pinpoint the problem. First I had determine why I was so upset and I realized that I was holding onto some past hurt that was keeping me from moving on in my present moment. Sometimes we go through things that really hurt us and this pain keeps us bound and stuck in the pasts. You must analyze this and recognize what's going on with you before you come up with a proper solution.

 2.)Write down 3 possible solutions that could really help you get through your problem. This could be a very effective exercise that can help you grow and conquer your problems. I had to write down the things that made me feel bad and why they made me feel that way. Then I had to come up with solutions to help me deal with this so I could move on. There's no road map to life, so we have to deal with life's obstacles and find ways to conquer them on our own. This helps us to grow, know more about ourselves and become stronger.

3.) Finally you should pick a solution and write out ways to make it work. Write down pros and cons and begin to work on the pros. Stay positive and believe that you can do it. It's ok if the solution you came up with doesn't work. Remember the saying "if at first you don't succeed get back up and try again." There's no such thing as failure only life lessons. Don't be hard on yourself but appreciate yourself for the fact that you have the will to keep trying.

Sometimes we can be so quick to point the finger when things don't go right in our life's. Being proactive and taking responsibility for your actions and your part you play in any life scenario can help you to grow and become a stronger individual. What are some ways you find solutions for situations that are challenging in your life? Comment below
 

No comments:

Post a Comment