Tuesday, November 3, 2015



9 Ways to make the pain of life Count

Going through life can be painful but yet and still we should live on making the best moments count. Sometimes those painful moments bring us to our knees and sometimes they make us stronger. I know this pain all too well and I believe that it has made me stronger than I could have ever imagined. I realized the things that hurt me the mosts were the things that brought me closer to my dreams. I've written my best songs and created my best articles when I was mentally in pain and I even surprised myself. While watching a docutmentary on Albert Einstein the other day, they said that he created some of his best work while he was going through some of the most troubling times in his life. So what does that mean? Why is that we can focus so much on the things we love when we are feeling so much pain and why is it a good thing to do? Better yet how can you do that?

     I believe it is the transference of energy. This means taking your focus whether it's negative or positive and turning it into some thing else. In dealing with pain we look at that as a negative thing, so throwing that negative energy into your work turns it into a positive. It's almost like that limitless power I was telling you about. Now I'm teaching you how to manipulate it and not let it maniputate you.

1.)First you must realize that you have the power to control your emotions. Even though you may not feel like you do. To do this you must take a deep breath and exhale slowly. While doing this remember that everything is one and that your emotions and feelings are here to guide you not hurt you. Yes this is easier said than done but with practice you will become better.  Your emotions are just emotions which means energy in motion. Don't judge them, just let them pass through

2.)Always remember that everything is about perception and how you perceive it. If you thinks it's bad then it's bad. If you think it's good then it's good. There is no right or wrong in this scenario, only your thoughts.

3.)Your thoughts have power so make them work in your favor to benefit you. You are the creator of you thoughts. Try to focus on something that makes you happy or something you enjoy doing. You never know how good you'll get at when you put all your focus into it.

4.) When feeling anxious or upset do something constructive  or dive into a hobby that you like doing. This is the best knowledge I ever realized and I it actually works. I've created so many pieces of art with this energy and it's amazing. Try it and see.

5.) Bring yourself to the present moment and  focus on something you love. Sometimes you have to take your mind to another place of peace. This has helped me many of times and it's a great way to focus on what's important. Sometimes I like to think of something funny to make myself to laugh and laughing is a really good exercise to bring you out of that mood.

 6.)Allow yourself to experience the pain and understand it. Don't ever suppress what you feel but try to understand where the pain stems from. It could be from past hurt and you must bring that to light in order to move on and grow.

7.) Move into your body and stretch or move around. I like to turn on some music and dance and this helps me to learn some new dance moves and forget about the things that aren't important.

8) Start a journal and write how you feel. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone but your journal is a safe haven for all your secrets. You can be as loud and crazy as you want without judgment.

9) Research something that interests you and take notes on it. You never know what you'll discover until you dive deep into something new. Take risks and learn something new. You might find a new passion.

What are some things you like to do when you're feeling down? How do you counteract this energy?
Comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment