Monday, November 2, 2015

      I Am Beyond Measure

Are you beyond measure? What is being beyond measure about anyway?  It's about living your life to the fullest with no regrets and no breaks. It's about having dreams and making them a reality. This is your movie and you are the star. What if you could start Living your life the exact way that you imaged it could be. Why does that life that you dream of have to be in your imagination?

 What if I told you that you are beyond measure meaning that you are limitless beyond what you think you are. You are boundless beyond what everyone thinks of you. If you feel this way then...Oh yeah you've come to the right place! Sometimes we know we have this power inside of us and we just don't know how to get it out. We tell our family and friends but they just don't understand us and shoot our hopes and dreams down before we can even finish telling them about our vision. If this sounds like your life then it's time to makes some changes. It's time to be free and fly higher than you ever have before and if you've never flown I'm here to help you get your wings.

I understand this more than anything... to be scared to fly. To be scared to just live. To actually have the option to wake up every morning and do exactly what I want to do and how I want to do it.  To look out the window and just hope that one day things would just change, not realizing that I had to be that change. I always knew I was destined for something great. Every since I was a kid I believed that one day I was going to do something amazing and have this great life. That fire never burnt out and is still there but for awhile it got very dim. I started working and things started to become so routine. I started to feel horrible going  to work because I always knew that I had so much more to offer the world. My life has been a  journey to say the least and I have had my ups and downs but I discovered that I can do anything I want. I realized that I have the potential to fly and the funny thing is that I've always had it. I just  had to get out of my own way and most of the time that's what it is. It's our believes and how we feel about ourselves that hold us back. It doesn't matter if the world believes in you or not, it's if you believe in you or not.

So today and everyday I want you to start believing that you are worthy and that you are here for a special purpose and a reason. If you don't know that reason yet, get a piece of paper out and write 5 things you are really good at. Now look at that paper and think about all the people who aren't good at what comes easy to you. There's your reason for you being here. Rather you think it's big or small... YOU HAVE A PURPOSE. We are all here to help each other and you can always add value to someone's life because you are and forever will be beyond measure. Believe it, speak it and know it and if you know show it. No more sitting on your hopes and dreams. It's time to live it and fly with no regrets and I'm here to give you light and help you find your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment